Inspired Psychology provides training, supervision, and consultation to the adults who support children and young people, and believe strongly in the value of collaboration and a shared vision.
We partner with schools, youth agencies, care teams, and other groups working with, or caring for, children and young people. We always aim to deliver collaborative, strengths focused, pragmatic and professional services to these groups.
Areas of experience and interest include:
- Supporting young people with complex needs
- Child and adolescent development
- Caregiving from a brain-based perspective
- Childhood attachment and trauma
- Supporting children and young people with backgrounds of trauma
- Emotional regulation