We are experienced in providing training, supervision, and consultation to the adults who support children and young people and believe strongly in the value of collaboration and a shared vision.
We work successfully with schools, youth agencies, care teams, and other groups working with, or caring for, children and young people and pride ourselves on our ability to deliver tailored, engaging, pragmatic and professional services to these groups.
Areas of expertise include:
- Supporting young people with complex needs
- Child and adolescent development
- Caregiving from a brain based perspective
- Childhood attachment and trauma
- Supporting children and young people with backgrounds of trauma
- Body image
- Self-harm and suicide
- Emotional regulation