Sometimes life can be challenging and people can often benefit from support through difficult times. Our aim is to help people negotiate life’s journey with a sense of well being, positive self-concept, and the capacity to manage stressors in an adaptive way.
Our therapeutic approaches are tailored to the individual. Our psychologists only use therapeutic techniques and methods that they are competent in. Specific therapies and approaches may include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Schema Therapy
- Mindfulness approaches
- Attachment therapies
- Family Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Positive Psychology approaches
- Brain Based Caregiving approaches
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
We are happy to talk to you about these in detail at any time. Please visit our clinicians’ respective profiles to learn more about their areas of experience.