Assessments aim to provide a clear picture of an individual’s functioning in specific areas. We aim to identify needs, strengths and barriers in the process, and to write clear and detailed reports which offer pragmatic and achievable recommendations.
Our assessments services include:
- Cognitive ability testing (intelligence testing) for ages 6 and upwards
- Trauma informed educational assessments for ages 6 years and upwards
- Educational assessments for ages 6 and upwards
- Psychological, emotional and behavioural well being assessments
- Adaptive functioning assessments
We provide a range of assessments for specific purposes including:
- Diagnosis of various conditions (e.g. Learning Disorders, Intellectual Disability, Giftedness etc.)
- NDIS applications
- Confirmation of disability/functioning
- Applications for administration or guardianship orders
- Identifying support needs
- Some forensic/medico legal assessments
- Specific referral questions regarding specific abilities or functioning
Psychological assessment can be recommended by a doctor, school, or other professionals. No referral is required. To find out more about our assessment services and what is involved, please contact us.